2010/03/03

Zen of Milk

Do you believe in Karma... I do! I wanted to start writing a blog for a very long time, but as always - laziness, lack of time, or the next episode of cougar town effectively discouraged me from starting. Today the big day came. I was a bit hungry and insanely bored sitting at my lab desk, no better reason to leave the post than a need of hunger! I went to '7 eleven' shop, which in Japan is something like wonderful oasis of 'everything you need, anytime you want" - but more about in later posts!
It was a very tough decision - what to eat? An instant noodle soup, something 'I don't know what's its name' burger on the stick or a Japanese cookie, which is green even though it's still fresh. All in all trying to postpone this moment of not working I found a box of milk, banana milk. It was cheap. 115 Yen, cold and too sweat - the worst choice - too much thinking I guess. I wanted to get rid of the box but in Japan you recycle everything and I didn't find a proper container for this kind of waste. I decided to follow my verrry long recycling instruction poster at home to recycle it properly. And here I go! I saw this old video of Blur and I found it very Japanese - why - the answer will come soon. Anyways, I looked at my floor and here it was. A said lonely milk box. Then I realized - it would be my new inspiration... Nothing heppends without reason. Hello my new friend!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you! Looks like I am the first to leave my comment :) you never know where the inspiration will come from :) Missing you here in Rennes!

    ReplyDelete