2010/03/24

Chenpyon for Champions

Food is my great passion, and everyone who knows well knows also who I love to try new things.  I decided to read something about attractions I can find in my area at Wiki Travel.  I really recommend this portal. Up-to-date info about places for a reasonable price. I found out that one of the places 'need-to-go' is noodle bar next to the main train station. If you have never eaten noodles, think of spaghetti in broth. I went there with Suzuki to check the place.

  The resto itself looks very nice. Red and black colors really go with noodles. Because I came alone I was guided to the bar where all singles sit. I wouldn't find a better place to admire what I saw.  The real cuisine amateur knows what important thing is a process of preparation, when you mix all ingredients and see how miraculously they permeate each other and make a new form of taste and smell. Chefs in the bar are really skilful and sometimes I really jumped down off my chair when the fire came out of the oven.  My eyes were like child's eye in the toy store.  Being a chef is like being an artist, a restaurant performer and I guess I was the only guest who enjoyed the show to the fullest.  I ordered a dish called Chenpyon (as recommended at Wiki).  After a quite long time of waiting (which is good, longer the dish is prepared better it tastes) I got my big noodle bowl. 


It was huge!!!  But that's not a big problem for me as I can eat all the time and I have never enough! The thing about noodles is that you should slurp while eating and it isn't considered boorish. Isn't that cool - you eat something delicious and you show your joy with a penetrating melody of slurping. Couldn't ask for more.  I got so hungry while writing this note that I guess me and Suzuki have to take another ride. Bon appétit.

1 comment:

  1. now Juju eats the food that I don't and he has gained weight jijiji

    ReplyDelete