2010/03/25

A little Tushie Spa

This place is a sort of taboo. Every one visits it but rarely any one talks about it. But it exists and we cannot deny it.  Toilet - a holy place where one sees a man about a dog.  Usually public washrooms seem to be rather repulsive places and I try not to go there if I don't need to. However when I saw this thing in my lab I couldn't believe my eyes.



It's not a space shuttle seat but an ordinary toilet in the campus. Shocked? So here are some examples what it offers. First of all, no cold toilet seats, but gentle warm surface where you can place your fragile tush. Too much Indian food last night... How about a using powerful deodorant? Cozy: D. But the best part is just ahead. Not clean enough? How about little rear shower?  See that lovely button with a pic of a butt.  


Isn't it tempting to push it?
UUUU  . It's bizarre but nice... Very nice!
You can choose a few modes of pressure and more over it only works when you seat.

Ok it's enough... For now :).

1 comment: